New to Real Estate?
If you’re considering a career in real estate, you’re in the right place. For more than 40 years, we’ve helped educate Indiana’s real estate professionals.
In real estate, you have the power to earn an unlimited income, be your own boss, work flexible hours, and guide people in making the most important purchase of their lives — their home. For an in-depth look at what you should know about a career in real estate, download this article from RECP instructor and IU Kelley School of Business lecturer Thomas Battle.
The first step in your new career is to earn a real estate salesperson license. Before applying for this license, you’re required by the Indiana Real Estate Commission (IREC) to:
1. Complete a 54-hour pre-licensing education program
2. Take and pass the school's three examinations
3. Take and pass the Indiana State Real Estate Sales examination
When you register with RECP, your tuition includes:
• The RECP "Real Estate Principle Made Easy" workbook
• The RECP "Modern Real Estate Practice" textbook
• In-class & take home quizzes
• Placement assistance
Ready to get started? View our upcoming real estate salesperson courses »